Processing of documents
Processing of documents (obtaining copies of originals, translations, notarization of copies, legalization of notarized copies, sending documents to the University rector’s office and the Ministry of Education of Moldova, receiving confirmation of enrollment from the University) are carried out only by Official Representative office because of multiplicity of required documents.
To begin the procedure of document processing, originals of the following documents are necessary:
- School leave certificate (Teudat Bagrut)
- Birth certificate
- International passport (available for the entire period of study)
- Police certificate of criminal activity (absence of criminal past)
- Bank certificate (from the bank in Moldova)
- 10 photos 3X4
- Statement by applicant
- Declaration of responsibility for validity and legality of submitted documents
- Parental consent for those under the age of 18, notarized in Russian or English
Arrival in Moldova for beginning the studies from year 1 – towards October 1st.
Arrival in Moldova for beginning the studies from preparatory course – towards October 1st.
Students arrive in Moldova accompanied by the staff of Official representation and remains in their care through all stages of organization, right up to beginning of studies.